Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sex and the City Movie Marketing

Unless you've been living under a rock the past couple weeks, you know that the Sex and the City movie is finally ready to debut soon (May ३०th, I believe). I stumbled across a promotion for the movie inviting fans to bum around on Carrie's laptop. It's pretty gimmicky, but a nice 5-minute distraction nonetheless. iChat conversations with the other characters challenge you find trivia clues on Carrie's Mac. Easy enough. I'd say a little too easy to be very interesting. A few tips from Veer might be helpful. Although if I actually cared about the movie even half as much as most women I know, it might have been more interesting too. Even so, I completed the questions and now I'm registered to win a movie poster. How special.

No comments: